Canadian Cricket

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Welcome to Canadian Cricket

Spurred on by the general lack of information during the recently completed Intercontinental Cup match between Canada and Kenya, I felt it necessary to establish a new source for information on Canada's Cricket team. So here it is. I will update this site as often as I can with scores, news, controversy - anything to do with Canadian Cricket. Hopefully some people find this site useful and I look forward to hearing from many of you and meeting some other Canadian Cricket fans. My first real post will follow soon, and will detail my experiences at the Canada-Kenya match in which Canada prevailed by 25 runs. Cheers till then.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Jonathan,

    This is Ram, the guy who asked about your national background in Nick's blog on Kenyan cricket. Great to hear about your passion for the game that has prompted you to go ahead with this blog for the sake of Canadian cricket! My best wishes on your endeavors..

    What makes this blog special is that unlike the other leading Associates, cricket in Canada is virtually unheard of, as supported by the fact that hardly anyone outside of the expats plays/ follows the game in Canada. So, a Canadian perspective to the game is a welcome change and rest assured I'll try my 2 cents to promote this site of yours.

    About this blog, I hope you will be able to provide not just live scores but also your views on Canadian cricket in general. Looking forward to hearing from you..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 p.m.  

  • Thanks a lot for your support. I do hope to post some opinions also, it just so happens that we are presently in the middle of a home season where there is little to no live coverage. Cheers.

    By Blogger JWilly, at 8:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home