Canadian Cricket

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Canada v Bermuda - 1st ODI Report

Canada struggled mightily at the crease AGAIN today and lost by 6 wickets to Bermuda. My full match report can be found here and I was posting live scores there as well. Once again Canada made some silly shots early, and were forced to pay for it. The only thing that kept the game respectable was some very good bowling from Umar Bhatti, John Davison, and Don Maxwell. Canada need to find their batting form earlier on Monday if they are to avoid another series sweep at home. Monday's game is also arguably the most important match in the ICC Americas Championship, as Bermuda and Canada are co-favourites going in. The full scorecard for the match can be found here

On Monday I will once again be posting over-by-over commentary and scores LIVE on BigCricket, feel free to comment in the threads over there, but also here on my own blog. Hopefully I will be happier and more inspired to write after Monday's match.

3 Comments:

  • Hey mate you're doing a great job here, keep it up, you don't really see many blogs on minnows cricket and it's fantastic to get a bit of coverage.
    Btw, will you be covering the Americas Championship as well?
    Cheers,
    Rod

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:13 a.m.  

  • I will be trying to. Still waiting for confirmation as to whether there will be a phone line available for me at King City. If not, I will post less detailed, less frequent updates on this blog from my mobile. Hopefully there is a line available.

    By Blogger JWilly, at 9:55 a.m.  

  • I hope you know Cricinfo is nicking your coverage?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home